Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Dear Hype Williams...

What the hell is going on? First this little Oscar party with Ron Howard...



Now this...



What’s with the ponytail dancing? It looks dangerous; she could take an eye out. I thought The Booty was the WMD of the hip-hop video?

Which brings me to another thing, one of those ponytail bitches doesn’t even have anything out back. Seriously, she has a back with a crack. She is a car without a boot. Is her name Betty? I think I've met her before, she lives in that house on the corner, with no backyard. Why blow all your budget on stick-on ponytails, when you could go to Ikea and buy her a storage unit, tack that on the back. Or, I could just donate some of mine, I have extra.

And, another thing, what’s with baptising Kanye in the fountain? Didn’t think you could get weirder than Ron Howard. I was wrong.

C’mon dude, you did this….


And this...


And my personal favourite, this...



Time to lift your game, get back on track. Just remember the basics and you'll do fine.

Hopefully, State of Empire will be your return to the top.

Yours most sincerly,

Huna Amweero

No comments:

Post a Comment